- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution
- Medium: Jungle Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size
- Normal speed: Jungle Elves have a base speed of 30ft.
- Low-light Vision: Jungle Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light. See PFC chapter 7
- Elven Immunities: Jungle Elves are immune to magical sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against spells and effects
- Eternal Grudge: Jungle Elves grow up in secluded isolationist communities where generations-old slights and quarrels linger as eternal blood feuds. They receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoids of the human or orc subtype due to special training against their hated foes.
- Keen Senses: Jungle Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks
- Weapon Familiarity: Jungle Elves are proficient with the Handaxe, Rapier, Shortbow (and Composite Shortbow), and Trebutje and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a Martial Weapons
- Languages: Jungle Elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Jungle Elves of high intelligence can choose from the following: Celestial, Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan