Nailed to a corner of your sleeping wagon, a rough sheaf of vellum rustles in the breeze.
Camp Rules for Safety in camp
- No scuffles or sparring in camp!: The Frontier is already dangerous enough, keep your personal scuffles for your off hours outside of camp. Those who break this rule receive 3 lashings. Those who harm Cree or those sent to break up your petty squabbles will receive 6.
- No Gambling!: There is to be no gambling within camp where coin, gem, or treasures are exchanged, the former often leading to the scuffling above. Those who break this rule receive 2 lashes.
- Respect the Apothecary Tent: Do not interrupt, distract, or otherwise impede the work of whoever’s on call in the medical tent. If you distract them and fuck up their procedures the consequences are on you. 3 lashes plus whatever punishments come for the harm caused.
- Don’t sleep in if you can’t afford it: If you got work in the mornin’ you best be at work on time. We aren’t paying you to loaf! Employees who are not at their details by dawn will be on latrine cleaning and take 2 lashes. Drivers who are not at their stations and ready when it’s time to break camp will receive 4 lashes and their pay docked accordingly. Further punishments may follow.
- Leave the Passengers Be: Do not badger, annoy, or otherwise intrude on passengers when it ain’t needed. They’ve paid to be here. Those who do otherwise will be stuck on trash, latrine, or cast off duty.
- Passengers, do not obstruct crew: You’ve paid to be here, they’re here to work. Do not get them in trouble by getting in the way of their job. They are paid to keep our wheels moving on time and our camp from being lit on fire by orcs. Do not fuck that up. Passengers who ignore this rule will get charged 1 gp for their trouble.
- Do not tell Cru the food is out!: Due to recent events this apparently obvious rule needs to be stated. Do not tell Ooth Ooth Cru that food is out. Yes, the beast is more intelligent than a simple beast, but he is still a beast. He will eat you, he will eat the horses, he will try to eat the crew or the passengers. Until such a time that that beast has been tamed or cowed, keep the workings of the crew to yourself. Those who break this rule will receive 4 lashes assuming they are preempted before Cru can cause any damage. Should the beast begin to hunt about camp, your punishment will be much more severe, the least of which will be repayment for damages rendered.
Rules for The Sunfire Encampment!
*KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!: We are working in a hidden sight, it is to remain that way. Do not disclose the location of our camp to outsiders lest you would like to have our spoils and your pay compromised accordingly. Loose lipped crew will receive 2 lashes. Expedition crew will be handled by Ambrose and likely receive a lashing as well.
- All Experiments and Artifact Testing are to be done at a safe distance from Camp: Due to recent events, all experiments and identifications of unknown artifacts from the Sunfire Encampment must be done at a safe distance from the passenger sleeping quarters, mess, medical tent, and other essential service stations. Ignoring this will cost you 1 gp and/or a turn on shit hole duty. Failure and serious damage to our wagons or crew will result in further punishment of lashings and pay to repair damages. Do not make me explain this twice.
Head Teamster Charlie Crayton, Tyrant Chief Saltuck Cree